Final Touch…

Hello my dear readers!

For the last time, for a while..


I am writing the last post of this period today. Believe me, I don't even understand when it started and when it ended. I have been actively and regularly sharing posts on this blog for about 5 months and I have learned a lot of good things. Every week, I saw new things about training tools and shared them with you. I hope my articles were useful for you too.

Blogging is a process that really requires effort. Consistency and up-to-dateness are very important. The value I already gave to technology before taking this course has increased considerably. I think we should make great use of technology, especially when learning a living structure like language, and include our students in this process.

 This blog will actually shed light on me in my future career. I believe I will often come back and check these pages. We had the opportunity to discuss technology in education in detail. I learned and experienced a lot of tools, especially to use AI and collaborative tasks. 

The task I enjoyed doing the most was podcasting. Because both addressing an issue and creating change in a limited time and the process of recording a podcast were very enjoyable for me. The thing I had the most difficulty with was definitely creating a PSA. I remember having a hard time choosing a topic because the originality of the idea was at the forefront. At the same time, it was difficult to achieve visuality and flow. But we managed to complete all the assigned homeworks on time.



I would like to give a special thanks to my friend Zeynep, who paired me with these assignments. I would also like to thank our teacher Gökçe Kurt, who opened our horizons and helped us push our limits. See you next school term. Stay reading…

Comments

Popular Posts