LET'S CREATE A PSA!


Hi theree!! Welcome back to my blog...😝


This week we had a very special project in my class that I mentioned before.

Creating videos on 3 different topics! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

In this assignment, we were asked to work in pair and I worked with my friend Zeynep. The topic we chose is to create a PSA. PSAs are brief announcements designed to deliver non-commercial information to the public. In other words, creating a YouTube video that will inform and mobilize the public without adding an advertising atmosphere.



Our directives were as follows: The length of the video should be one minute. We got help from Canva during the video production process. It was very useful for us in terms of both the ease of combining video and audio and the ability to provide photographs. I wholeheartedly recommend it to those who will do it.πŸ’˜

In the video dubbing part, each participant's voice had to be heard, so we dubbed it in parts.🎀 Our topic is an issue that closely concerns the society we live in, that is, Türkiye, the problem of racism in multicultural societies.

I can say that we took care to make our topic effective. Nowadays, people are subjected to various forms of racism because of their origins, and this significantly affects the welfare of society.

In our PSA, we mentioned that this issue can actually be a plus and that multicultural societies can be more diverse and interesting. The process was both stressful and developmental. Although it is not easy to support the issue and push people to think about it, I can say that I had a lot of fun throughout the process. I'm leaving Zeynep's blog here, maybe you'd like to take a look.

Then let's move on to the videooo.

Zeynep's blog: https://zeysedulab.blogspot.com/ 




Comments

Popular Posts