All It Takes Is 60 seconds


Hi everyoneee! Thanks for coming back πŸ’› 

If you’re new, welcome to my blogg πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Today’s topic is very very interesting one, hear me out. πŸ”Š

In our Instructional Technologies and Material Design course, our instructor assigned us a podcast-making task 🎀. We had the freedom to choose from three different topics. I chose the option to come up with an idea that would improve the world in 60 seconds. In my podcast, I explained an idea that I believe could be beneficial for humanity within just 60 seconds, aiming to show people that such a concept can be conveyed in such a short time. 

Creating the podcast wasn't very challenging for me because I am someone who loves to talk πŸ‘Ό. Especially when I use language to express myself, it excites me a lot. Integrating technology into this process and doing it all by myself from start to finish really satisfied me. During the podcast preparation process, I prefered Spotify Podcaster. I easily recorded my podcast and added background music that is free to use. I could easily edit and trim the podcast. After the recording stage, I created a cover and gave my podcast a name "Into My Mind". I invite you to listen to it πŸ’…πŸ˜š I'm leaving the channel below ☀🎢

Comments

Popular Posts