Infographic? Come Closer πŸ‘‡


Hi reader! πŸ‘‹

This week our teacher gave us a very interesting assignment. I'm sure you'll be curious to hear how I prepared it. She asked us to prepare an  πŸ’₯“infographic”πŸ’₯. I can see that you're puzzled, don't worry, I had never heard of it before either. However, it turns out to be something we all see in our daily lives. πŸ™†

 

Our teacher gave us 5 topics related to ethical and legal issues. I chose "plagiarism" because I believe we all need to be informed about this issue. After choosing the topic, I did some research to make sure I had the correct information and took notes on the main points I wanted to convey. Then I selected the site to create the infographic. I used Canva for this stage. I recommend it to you too, it's really easy and user-friendly. Plus, since you use their templates and images, you don't have to worry about "plagiarism". I was really comfortable knowing that.

 

As for the infographic part, you can think of it as a visual summary of a whole topic. It allows the topic to be understood quickly and effectively by the students. So, of course, it becomes a perfect tool for education. While preparing this assignment, I thought, "Can I really benefit from this in my English classes?" Imagine being able to give your students the information conveyed in perhaps a whole chapter in just one page. Isn’t is crazy? πŸ˜†

Infographics also provide visual representations of data, concepts, or information, making complex ideas easier to understand. This also provides a visual environment for students who struggle with textual information. Additionally, it wouldn't be bad at all to avoid monotony in the lesson and utilize different materials.

For those seeking inspiration, here is my infographic πŸ’–πŸ‘Œ

See you next weeeekk πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

Be your unique self! - Selen Γ‡erkez"


Comments

Popular Posts